In 1994 Mr. Humaid Mohd Al Darai registered in the ministry of Commerce and Industry a new company named as Al Khatma Transport & Trad Co. (Ass.).
The company is 100% Omani owned registered Local Community contractor with Ministry of Commerce as an excellent grade with main activities are Passenger Transport, water haulage and civil contracting.
We have over 20 years of experience in commuting and other transport services throughout the Sultanate of Oman. Most of our staffs are very well experienced and are committed to do their duties and responsibilities with extreme safe and environmentally friendly manner..
We have received many safety and Quality awards from our major clients in the Sultanate of Oman.
We are certified on ISO 9001: 2015 in Quality Managment Systems and ISO 45001: 2018 in Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- 21 years of Passenger commuting with pdo direct and subcontract
- 17 years of water haulage experience with Oxy subcontracts
- 20 years’ experience of renting various vehicles, equipment’s
- 15 years of experience of civil jobs
Mission and Vision
We are committed to providing economical transportation of all types to our customer in a safe and environmentally kind manner, and compliance with the law in the spheres in which we serve.
Our mission is to be recognized through all Omani regions as the best transport company and to build a satisfactory relationship with our customers and to improve our service.
Our company Vision is cascaded to focus on,
Accordingly our vision is to be,
- A recognized and leading Transport Company through all Omani Regions.
- To build a satisfactory and healthy relationship with our customers and improve the services.
- Al-Khatma Transport will give top most importance to the Management of Health, Safety, and Environment activities of the contract for Passenger Commuting North Oman in its operation of Petroleum Development Oman. The company is committed to continue important of HSE this will be achieved by formal regular Inspection and audit. Al-Khatma Transport Co will apply with the laws and regulation of the Sultanate of Oman. All potential HAZARDS will be identified and proper control with the objective of achieving ZERO ACCIDENT TARGET.
THE POLICY OF AL-KHATMA TRANSPORT WILL BE:
- To provide and promote high standard of Health and welfare system to its employee to enable them to perform their jobs safely and efficiently.
- To define safety as a line responsibility and every employee shall be responsible for his safety and of the people working with him.
- To acknowledge accident prevention as joint responsibility and each employee shall be rewarded for maintaining the safety standard
- To educate and motivate all employees about the HSE issue by providing regular training and proper communication. The driver will be trained to ensure that their first priority is to ensure the safety of the passenger in the vehicle they drive.
- To provide continuous alertness / awareness to its employees on the Environmental issue with the objective to maintain the Environment of Sultanate of Oman in its natural state.
- We accept all our contractors to achieve the same standard.